(photo of PocketFuel Athlete Sage Donnelly using her handy dandy method to get ALL the GOODness from the 20oz to the 1.8oz pouch!)
For best results with the refueler system please follow these instructions:
- Thoroughly clean empty pouch & cap with hot water & soap. Use a clean flexible bristle brush or pipe cleaner to get the last little bits out. Rinse well.
- Dry the pouch completely.
- Thread the refueler onto empty pouch.
- Squeeze all the air out of your empty pouch.
- Squish and Squeeze the larger refill pouch to blend contents completely.
- Remove the refill cap; squeeze the bottom of the pouch lightly to remove any air, pushing the PocketFuel to the top of the spout.
- Thread the empty pouch with the refueler onto the larger refill pouch’s spout until securely fastened.
- Squeeze larger refill pouch from the bottom to transfer desired amount into smaller pouch. Do not over fill the smaller pouch: leave room to Squish and Squeeze.
- With pouches in a horizontal position, remove larger refill pouch from refueler first, and replace cap.
- With refueler still attached to smaller pouch, gently tap the bottom of the pouch on a hard surface to clear any remaining PocketFuel from the coupler.
- Remove refueler and screw the original cap back onto smaller pouch.
- Clean refueler thoroughly with hot water & soap. Rinse well, let air dry.
(Photo of Marley showing how easy it is to ReFuel!)