Custom blended peanut butter available in:
1.8oz Pouch – $2.75/ea – sold in 10 packs – $27.50 BUY NOW
3oz Pouch – $4.50/ea – sold in 6 packs – $27.00 BUY NOW
20oz Pouch – $20/ea incl refueler transfer tool – Reduce – Reuse – REFUEL BUY NOW
Our Chocolate Smackaroon is roasted peanuts, dark chocolate and organic coconut blended together into a lip-smacking boost of energy. Loaded with essential minerals – potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and sodium – in the form of electrolytes. These minerals are absorbed efficiently into the bloodstream, speeding fluid to your cells to help refuel, rehydrate and replenish your body. Quick absorption is essential for warding off fatigue, cooling the body and achieving peak performance.
Health Benefits of Peanuts, Coconut & Dark Chocolate :
- Peanuts are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals and packed with numerous health-promoting phyto-chemicals; this kind of well balanced food offers protection against diseases and cancers.
- Peanuts are a rich source of energy and nutrients. Especially rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acids that help to lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increase HDL or “good cholesterol”. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet which is rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids helps prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- Peanuts are an excellent source of vitamin E, contain about 25 g per100 g (about 170% of RDA). Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant required for maintaining the integrity of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen free radicals.
- Peanuts are free of gluten and therefore are a popular ingredient in the preparation of gluten free food formulas. These are healthy alternatives for people with wheat food allergy and celiac disease.
- Peanuts are packed with many important B-complex group of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-5 & B-6, and high in folate. These vitamins functions as co-factors for enzymes during cellular substrate metabolism.
- Peanuts are also rich source of minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and niacin.
- DAIRY-FREE – GLUTEN-FREE – VEGAN
Don’t forget to “SQUISH & SQUEEZE” your PocketFuel!