Chia Goji & Honey
Custom blended almond butter available in:
1.8oz Pouch – $2.75/ea – sold in 10 packs – $27.50 BUY NOW
3oz Pouch – $4.50/ea – sold in 6 packs – $27.00 BUY NOW
20oz Pouch – $20/ea incl refueler transfer tool – Reduce – Reuse – REFUEL BUY NOW
Our Chia Goji & Honey is a blend of fresh roasted almonds with Chia Seeds, Goji Berries & Pure Honey. Each pouch is loaded with essential minerals – potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and sodium – in the form of electrolytes. These minerals are absorbed efficiently into the bloodstream, speeding fluid to your cells to help refuel, rehydrate and replenish your body. Quick absorption is essential for warding off fatigue, cooling the body and achieving peak performance.
Health Benefits of Almonds and Dried Fruits:
- Almonds are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals and packed with numerous health-promoting phyto-chemicals; this kind of well balanced food offers protection against diseases and cancers.
- Almonds are a rich source of energy and nutrients. Especially rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acids that help to lower LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increase HDL or “good cholesterol”. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet which is rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids helps prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- Almonds are an excellent source of vitamin E, contain about 25 g per100 g (about 170% of RDA). Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant required for maintaining the integrity of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen free radicals.
- Almonds are free of gluten and therefore are a popular ingredient in the preparation of gluten free food formulas. These are healthy alternatives for people with wheat food allergy and celiac disease.
- Almonds are packed with many important B-complex group of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates. These vitamins function as co-factors for enzymes during cellular substrate metabolism.
- Almonds are also rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium.
- Chia seeds are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and contain fiber, calcium, antioxidants and even protein.
- Chia also contains calcium; in fact, it delivers 18% of your daily value per ounce, which is three times more than skim milk.
- Goji berries, the most nutritionally dense fruit has compounds rich in vitamin A. These special compounds help boost immune function, protect vision, and may help prevent heart disease.
- DAIRY-FREE – GLUTEN-FREE
Don’t forget to “SQUISH & SQUEEZE” your PocketFuel!
1.8OZ Label NUTRITION INFO: